- 500 kg
- 30.00 - 40.00 INR
- 35 INR
Holding a highly reputed and trusted market standing, we are engaged in offering our clients Cationic Softener. Ideal to wash and soften fabrics, this chemical keeps the fabric looking newer and fresher for long time. At our sophisticated processing unit, we formulate this chemical using optimum grade compounds. To ensure safe transportation, we pack this chemical in air tight containers. We offer this Cationic Softener at market leading prices to clients.
- Precise pH level
- Accurate composition
- No adulteration
SYNOSOFT - OC
Softener for natural and synthetic fibers
Product Highlights &Benefits
- Gives very good surface smoothness together with inner softness and provides non-greasy handle.
- Imparts full & fluffy feel to garments and hosiery.
- Reduced contamination of machinery parts and condensation spots on the fabric.
- Can help to reduce fabric seconds during manufacturing. Helps to keep the fabric looking newer and fresher for long during wearing and washing of the garment.
- Excellent product efficiency. Low waste water contamination. Product can be used even from long liquor ratios.
- Applicable for cellulosic and its blends by exhaust as well as padding method.
- Appearance : Pale Yellow Pourable Viscous Liquid
- Ionic Nature : Cationic
- Chemical Nature : Amide derivative of an fatty acid in form of dispersion
- pH 5.5 - 6.5
- Liquor ratio 1:8 to 1:30
- 15 - 20 min at 30 - 40 Â°C
- hydroextraction and drying without rinsing
1 - 4 % SYNOSOFT OC o. w. f.
All fibers 2 - 20 g/l SYNOSOFT OC
PRODUCT: SYNOSOFT OC
Yellow to Pale yellow
17 ± 1
pH (5% in water)
3.5 “ 4.5
Solubility (in water)
- 400 ton Per Month
- 4-5 Days
- Free samples are available
- PLASTIC CARBOYS
- All India
Office : 106, Acme Industrial Park, Off I.B.Patel Road, Near Western Express Highway, Goregaon(E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400063, India