- 65 INR
Since inception, we have been giving priority to offer our clients DMDHEU Resin. This resin is used for easy care finishing of woven and knitted fabrics produced from cellulosic fibers and viscose rayon. We process this resin in compliance with set safety norms, using quality grade compounds. Packed in quality grade containers, this DMDHEU Resin is available in different quantity packaging options. We offer this resin at affordable prices.
- Longer shelf life
- Easy to use
- Environment friendly
Concentrated crosslinker for easy care finishing of textiles composed of cellulosic fibers and their blends with synthetic fibers. SYNOTEX ACR gives extremely low formaldehyde levels while maintaining high physical performance.
- Composition: Modified dimethyloldihydroxyethyleneurea
- Appearance: Clear pale yellow aqueous solution
- pH : 4.5- 5.5
- Non Volatile Contents: 55 - 56 %
- Free Formaldehyde: < 0.20
- Density : 1.2 - 1.3
- Solubility: Can be diluted in all proportion with water
- Easy care finishing of woven and knitted fabrics produced from cellulosic fibers, viscose rayon and their blends with synthetic fibers.
- The product has high resistance to hydrolysis and very low chlorine retention.
- The finish effect is mostly unaffected by washing and dry cleaning.
- SYNOTEX “ ACR is applied by padding at room temperature.
- The liquor pickup is 60-90% depending upon types of goods.
- Cotton : 30-60 g/l SYNOTEX “ ACR
- Rayon : 60-90 g/l SYNOTEX “ ACR
- Poly/cotton : 20-60 g/l SYNOTEX “ ACR
- Poly/rayon : 40-80 g/l SYNOTEX “ ACR
Catalyst: Magnesium chloride is suitable. Amount depends on the quantity of SYNOTEX “ ACR used.
- 400 000 Per Month
- 5 Days
- Free samples are available
- PLASTIC CARBOYS
- All India
Office : 106, Acme Industrial Park, Off I.B.Patel Road, Near Western Express Highway, Goregaon(E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400063, India